BENEFITS OF BECOMING A VISIONARY
As a member of the Visionaries community, you will get special access to the following benefits:
Connection with other like-minded supporters committed to ending extreme poverty
An assigned personal World Vision representative. Following are a few of the ways your representative can partner with you.
- Your representative will be able to guide you through understanding World Vision’s different projects and choosing those that are the best fit for you.
- They can also introduce you to various ways you and your family can engage with World Vision.
- In addition, they can offer advice on estate planning options and other forms of philanthropy.
- And they are always available to pray with you and be a partner in the journey of discerning God’s plan and purposes for you and your family.
Opportunity for deeper engagement with World Vison staff and subject matter experts
- Access to special insider updates about the work in the field
Invitation to regional events to connect with other donors and World Vision staff
Invitation to World Vision’s annual conference where you can hear from beneficiaries, World Vision’s senior leadership and field staff, and noted Christian speakers. In addition, you can experience an immersive virtual vision trip, enjoy great food and fellowship and see why Christ is at the center of World Vision’s work.
- First-time Visionaries members will also be invited to a special pre-conference reception
Access to a members-only page with information about regional events, subject-matter-expert calls, and other engagement opportunities with World Vison and with other Visionaries.